2. Yes, I have always been independent. Yes, I can be alone. I am comfortable in my silence, in my own company.
3. No, I haven’t been as spiritual as I would have liked to be. My relationship with God needs work. I am grateful for all he continues to do in my life.
4. Yes, I am happy career wise. I feel I am in the place I should be right now.
5. No, I no dont harbour regret or hurt over life as it’s happened thus far. I reflect and learn and continue to grow.
6. Yes, I value my family and friends more. They are the extentions of me that help me take in more of life.
7. No, I haven’t done as well as I would have hoped with my finances (that now leaves room for improvement).
8. Yes, I have accepted who I am at present, I embrace all of me and positively work on the pieces of me that could be polished.
9. No, I still haven’t rejoined the gym.
10. Yes, I am open and happy to love. Happy to learn. Happy to feel. Happy to grow. I’m ready.